University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law | J.D. Anticipated, Spring 2023
- Awards: CALI Award (highest grade in class): Legal Research; 2nd Place Team in Real Women Run Case Competition
- Volunteer Researcher, ABA SEER water law case monitoring project
- Activities, David K Watkiss Sutherland II American Inn of Court Pupil
- President (2021-2022), 1L Representative (2020-2021), Federal Bar Association
- Vice President (2021-2022), 1L Representative (2020-2021), Student Bar Association
- Member, Natural Resources Law Forum; Health Law Club; Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Committee, Women’s Law Caucus
- Events: Planned and hosted a virtual 1L Utah & BYU networking event with local attorneys/judges; over 80 in attendance
University of Utah | M.Phil., Educational Psychology, School Psychology, Winter 2019
- 2018 Pierre Lassonde Entrepreneur Center Scholarship recipient
University of Utah | M.Ed., Educational Psychology, School Psychology, Fall 2017
- 2017 Pierre Lassonde Entrepreneur Center Scholarship recipient
- 2017 UPA Student Scholarship recipient
- 2016 Zions Bank Emerging Entrepreneur Scholarship recipient
University of Utah | B.A., Psychology, magna cum laude | Undergraduate Certificate, Applied Positive Psychology, Fall 2015
- 2014, 2015 Dean’s List
Stanford University | Completed 48 quarter-hour credits toward B.A. in Psychology, Summer 2014
The Appellate Group | Incoming Law Clerk, Spring 2022
Supreme Court of Utah | Incoming Judicial Extern, Chambers of the Honorable Constandinos Himonas, Fall 2021-Winter 2021
Utah Attorney General’s Office | Incoming ABA Janet D. Steiger Fellow, Antitrust and Consumer Protection Sections, Summer 2021-Fall 2021
Lightspark Foundation | Legal Research Intern, Winter 2021-Spring 2021 (researching and writing a white paper on social media polarization and democracy)
University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law | Research Assistant, for Professor Nancy McLaughlin, Winter 2021 (Bluebook cite-checked a forthcoming journal publication)
Maschoff Brennan | Docketing Assistant, Fall 2019-Winter 2020 (handled patent matters for IP firm, specifically docketing and calendaring)
Weber School District | School Psychologist Intern, Fall 2018-Winter 2019 (conducted psychological evaluations and interventions with K-12 students)
University of Utah Educational Psychology Department, Positive Psychology Program | Course Instructor, Fall 2017-Fall 2018 (Growing from Traumatic Life Exp.; Changing Children’s Behavior Using Positive Methods)
Glasmann, M. (2021, forthcoming). Lightspark Foundation. Social Media Polarization and Strengthening Democracy [White Paper].
Glasmann, M. & Olympia, D. (2018). School Refusal. SAGE Encyclopedia of Intellectual and Developmental Disorders, 4, 1409-13.
Glasmann, M.S. (2014). Revisiting public education: closing the achievement gap in U.S. schools. Contexts, Stanford Undergraduate Research Journal in Anthropology, 1, 34-37.
ATHLETIC CAREER & INTERESTS
- D1 NCAA Track & Field Full Ride Javelin Scholarship, University of Utah; Half-Ride Scholarship, Stanford University
- University of Utah Javelin Record
- 1st Place Women’s Javelin Event, USU Aggie Invitational, April 9, 2021 49.78m/163-4
- 2nd Place Women’s Javelin Event, UNLV Invitational, March 20, 2021 49.50m/162-3
- Named Athlete of the Week, August 28th, 2013 by USA Track & Field
- Featured in Sports Illustrated, Faces in the Crowd, September 9, 2013
- Founded University of Utah Track & Field Sports Club; SJQ Hiking Law Students Club
Running, lead rock climbing, waterskiing, snow skiing, cross country skiing, road biking, backpacking, hiking, creating and selling art commissions, reading, cooking, collecting vinyl albums
- In early 2018, spent 15 hours shadowing Dr. Randy Jensen, University of Utah neurosurgeon, during brain surgery in the operating room; observed entire procedure and protocol for language area testing and removal of aggressive tumors such as glioblastoma.
- 2017-2018, attended monthly neuropsychology summit meetings at Primary Children’s Outpatient Behavioral Clinic to sit in on unique and unusual case presentations with local neuropsychologists, including Dr. Janiece Pompa.