- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law | J.D. Anticipated (May 2023)
- Awards: CALI Award (highest grade in class): Legal Research, Advanced Bioethics; 2nd Place Team in Real Women Run Case Competition; nominated for and awarded “Most Outstanding 1L” by classmates
- Scholarships: 2022 Robert A. McNew Federal Bar Association $5,000 Scholarship Recipient; University of Utah Center for Excellence in ELSI Research (UCEER) Fellow $8,350 Scholarship Recipient
- Activities: Utah Law Review, Note & Comment Editor (2022-2023), Junior Staff (2021-2022); David K Watkiss Sutherland II American Inn of Court Pupil (2020-2023); LABS Scholar (2021-2023); ABA 22nd Annual Student Tax Challenge participant
- Leadership: Federal Bar Association (FBA) National Law Student Division Board: 10th Circuit Member (2023-2024); FBA: 3L Rep (2022-2023), President (2021-2022), 1L Representative (2020-2021); Student Bar Association: Vice President (2021-2022), 1L Representative (2020-2021); Women’s Law Caucus: Women Lawyers of Utah Student Liaison (2022-2023); Health Law Club: 2L Rep (2021-2022); Utah Chapter Federal Bar Association Board Member (2021-2022) ABA Antitrust Law Student Ambassador (2021-2022); Student Advisory Committee Member (faculty retention and tenure review process; 2021-2022); Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Student Committee (2020-2022)
- Events: Planned and hosted a virtual 80-person 1L Utah & BYU networking event with local attorneys and judges; David K Watkiss Sutherland II American Inn of Court 40th Anniversary Party Planning Committee Member; Moderator for the 2021 Utah Law Review #IncludeTheirStories: Rethinking, Reimagining, and Reshaping Legal Education Symposium Session, Grappling with Our Legal History of Exclusion
- University of Utah | M.Phil., Educational Psychology, emphasis School Psychology (December 2019)
- Awards: 2018 Pierre Lassonde Entrepreneur Center Scholarship
- Member: Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society; Sigma Alpha Pi Honor Society; Utah Psychological Association; Utah Association of School Psychologists; American Psychological Association Member; National Association of School Psychologists Member; American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychologists Member
- University of Utah | M.Ed., Educational Psychology, emphasis School Psychology (August 2017)
- Awards: 2017 Pierre Lassonde Entrepreneur Center Scholarship; 2017 Utah Psychological Association Student Scholarship; 2017 Zions Bank Emerging Entrepreneur Scholarship Recipient
- Member: Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society; Sigma Alpha Pi Honor Society
- University of Utah | B.A., Psychology, magna cum laude (August 2015)
- University of Utah | Undergraduate Certificate, Applied Positive Psychology (August 2015)
- Member: Psi Chi Honor Society; Tau Sigma Honor Society
- Awards: Dean’s List (all semesters)
- Stanford University | Completed 48 quarter-hour credits towards B.A. in Psychology (June 2014)
- Woodbury & Ybarra | November 2022-May 2023 | Trusts, Estates, and Probate Litigation Law Clerk
- Utah Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel | June 2022-May 2023 | Law Clerk
- Library of Congress Congressional Research Service | May 2022-August 2022 | Law Clerk
- The Appellate Group | January 2022-April 2022 | Law Clerk
- Supreme Court of Utah | August 2021-December 2021 | Judicial Extern, Chambers of the Honorable Constandinos Himonas
- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law | July 2021-May 2022 | Research Assistant, Professor Teneille Brown
- Utah Attorney General’s Office | June 2021-August 2021 | ABA Janet D. Steiger Fellow, Antitrust and Consumer Protection Sections
- Lightspark Foundation | February 2021-July 2021 | Legal Research Intern
- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law | January 2021-February 2021 | Research Assistant, Professor Nancy McLaughlin
- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law | September 2020-August 2021 | Volunteer Researcher, ABA SEER water law case monitoring project
- Maschoff Brennan | August 2019-February 2020 | Docketing Assistant, (handled patent matters for IP firm, specifically docketing and calendaring)
- Weber School District | August 2018-February 2019 | School Psychologist Intern, (conducted K-12 student psychological evaluations and interventions)
- University of Utah Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute | May 2018-October 2018 | Skills Program Chair
- University of Utah Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute | August 2017-May 2018 | Workshops Program Director; Writer & Photographer
- University of Utah Educational Psychology Department, Positive Psychology Program | August 2017-August 2018 | Course Instructor, (Growing from Traumatic Life Exp.; Changing Children’s Behavior Using Positive Methods)
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Glasmann, M., Misreading Medicine: Statutory Prohibitions of Abortion for Disability, Columbia University Center for the Study of Social Difference “Conception and Its Discontents” Conference Presentation, May 8-10, 2023.
- Francis, L. & Glasmann, M. (non-speaking co-presenter), People with Disabilities as Reproductive Agents and Parents: the Reproductive Injustices of Abortion Bans for Disability, Boston University “After Roe and Dobbs: Seeking Reproductive Justice in the Next Fifty Years” Symposium Presentation, Jan. 26, 2023.
- Contributor, Proceedings Summary of 2020 Utah Law Review Symposium, Utah Law Review (2021).
- Glasmann, M. (2021). Lightspark Foundation. Social Media Polarization and Strengthening Democracy [White Paper].
- Glasmann, M. (2018). Book Reviews: Anatomy of an Epidemic, Mad in America, Saving Normal. The Observer, 33(2), 12.
- Glasmann, M. & Olympia, D. (2018). School Refusal. SAGE Encyclopedia of Intellectual and Developmental Disorders, 4, 1409-13.
- Glasmann, Megan. (June 7, 2018) #MeToo – A Public Health Epidemic. Women’s ENews, womensenews.org/2018/04/metoo-a-public-health-epidemic/.
- Glasmann, M.S. (2014). Revisiting public education: closing the achievement gap in U.S. schools. Contexts, Stanford Undergraduate Research Journal in Anthropology, 1, 34-37.
- D1 NCAA Track & Field Full Ride Javelin Scholarship, University of Utah
- D1 NCAA Track & Field Half-Ride Scholarship, Stanford University
- University of Utah Javelin Record Holder (com/javelin)
- Named Athlete of the Week, August 28, 2013 by USA Track & Field
- Featured in Sports Illustrated, Faces in the Crowd, September 9, 2013
- University of Utah Track & Field Sports Club Founder; Coach (2016-present)
Running, throwing javelin, skiing, road biking, backpacking, reading, cooking, photography, collecting vinyl albums
Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Evernote, Slack, Teams, Trello, Lightroom, Illustrator, Westlaw, LexisNexis, Qualtrics